We have finally gotten all the paperwork on our end squared away and EDN has been ordered. It will be nice to finally have a development copy of ArcGIS Engine to see how it works for us as we move from MapObjects to a pure .NET development environment. We are finishing up what will possibly be our last MapObjects application this month and I’m hoping I’ll have some time to start porting it to ArcGIS Engine to see how easy it is. The biggest wish we’ve had with MapObjects is the ability to use an ArcIMS server to host the data on. We’ve figure out ways to get the image to load in MO, but not the interactivity that say a ArcPublisher document might have.

Between programing with Mapserver/PostGIS and ArcGIS Engine, its going to be a couple busy weeks. I couldn’t be any happier.