I’ve been tagged by a couple of people so I guess I’d better join the party. Here are five things you probably didn’t know about me unless you are related to me.
- The main reason I picked Arizona State University for my degree in Geography was the golf course.
- I am claustrophobic to the point I cannot sit in a booth at a restaurant or I’ll have trouble breathing. If you meet me while eating, you can be sure I’m sitting at a table. ;)
- I was an extra in Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit.
- The only state I’ve never been to is North Dakota.
- My bachelor party was held the night before my wedding (due to scheduling conflicts on my part). I was dunk as a skunk and called my wife at 3am the morning to tell he how drunk I was. I was hung over and was unable to drink the champagne toast (my brother smartly put ginger ale in the glass).