I’ve noticed that whatever Google is doing, they are screwing up the Planet GS feeds. Even using FeedBurner, the issues still rear their ugly head and the new beta Blogger doesn’t seem to matter at all. Even non Blogger feeds such as The Earth is Square and Ed Parson’s blog are being screwed up by them. I’ve tried everything in my power to get it working, but I’m at a loss. I know it is blogger because of the ASCII errors I’m getting and the simple fact that if I remove every Blogger feed, the darn thing works like a charm.

So if you notice your blog missing from the hourly Planet Geospatial build, thank Blogger. There is not much I can do at this point at least until I find some time to debug some more.