As I’m sure many have seen, ArcGIS Service Pack 1 is available on ESRI’s servers. I’m interested to see how the new error reporting has improved the first Service Pack over previous Service Packs. ESRI is still going to release a Service Pack a quarter so don’t worry about the future. The links below go to the download page which also has info about the what fixes were included.
- ArcGIS 9.3 Service Pack 1
- ArcSDE 9.3 Service Pack 1 (They just can’t drop that ArcSDE name can they?)
- ArcIMS 9.3 Service Pack 1
- ArcGIS Image Server 9.3 Service Pack 1 (Still not part of the ArcGIS Server package)
- ArcSDE 9.3 Service Pack 1 geodatabase direct connect for 9.2 clients setup (For those still on 9.2 and want to connect to 9.3)
Nothing about the Service Pack 1 update on the ESRI Support Blog but that blog has been spotty so I’m not surprised.